Terms & Conditions
ARTWORK — (ALSO SEE ARTWORK SPECIFICATIONS)
- Print Readiness. No charges are incurred if artwork files are supplied in acceptable print ready format. Please refer to our Artwork Specs to ensure your file format is correct.
- It is the responsibility of the client to obtain all necessary rights and licences required to reproduce logos or artwork not created by allsigns print and design.
- Loss of Artwork. All artwork provided to us must be a copy of your original. We accept no responsibility for the loss of original artwork files provided to us.
- Our experienced design department is happy to assist you with the setup and/or design of your product. Fees for this service are charged at a fixed or hourly rate depending on the project. This information will be specified on your quote.
- When proofing artwork electronically colours seen onscreen should not be considered a 100% accurate representation of the final printed product. Colour references are to be provided with the design brief. It is also the responsibility of the client to double check that all information and details displayed in the artwork are correct to avoid the cost of reprinting.
- Artwork Variations. Your signed acceptance of the quotation is based on the understanding that variations to the finalised artwork proof will incur additional costs. These costs will be based upon the quantity and complexity of the changes.
- Copyright ©. Any proof provided to a client remains the property of allsigns print and design. Digital or physical reproduction of said artwork without written permission (for purposes other than proofing) is not permitted and is an infringement of copyright law. All original artwork, designs and layouts are owned by allsigns print and design.
- All quotations are valid for 30 days from the date of the quotation and are subject to change thereafter.
- Quotation Variations. Product details will be displayed on your quotation. Your signed acceptance of the quotation is based on the understanding that changes to the quantities, product specifications and/or finalised artwork proofs will incur additional costs.
- Production times will be advised on your quotation as they do vary depending on the individual job/ product/ order specifications. Although every effort is made to meet the agreed deadline, we cannot take responsibility for factors outside our control.
- Payment Methods. The following payment options are available:
- Credit Card (MasterCard or Visa only)
- Debit Card/EFTPOS
- Direct Debit (See quote/ invoice for details)
- 30 day account (Details below)
- 50% deposit required on placement of order. Orders value less than $300.00, full payment required on placement of order.
- Payment of accounts is due 30 days from the date on your invoice. Accounts are based on the understanding that the full amount be paid on or before the due date. If a client defaults without communication to the Accounts Department or Directors of allsigns print and design, the account holder agrees to undertake a late payment fee of 4.5% per month on any outstanding amounts. All costs associated with recovering overdue amounts will be charged to the client. To request an Account Application simply send an enquiry through our Contact us page.
OWNERSHIP OF PROPERTY
- All goods will remain the property of allsigns print and design until such time that all associated costs are paid in full. All artwork proofs submitted to the client for approval remain the property of allsigns print and design. All original artwork, designs and layouts are owned by allsigns print and design.
COUNCILS, COMMITTEES, ENGINEERS AND BODIES CORPORATE
- allsigns print and design will not be responsible for gaining the approval of councils, committees, engineers or bodies corporate regarding erecting signage. We are happy to work with clients to ensure a smooth process and to achieve the desired result.
- If there are restrictions and/or regulations pertaining to your project (e.g. specific colours, sizes) details must be supplied to us prior to the commencement of the project. Although our staff are happy to provide information regarding these matters, it is ultimately the responsibility of the client to undertake such research and ensure all aspects of the artwork are approved prior to production. If the required information is not provided, allsigns print and design take no responsibility for the cost of alteration or re-production. These costs will be charged to the client.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
- Returns will only be accepted if goods are not supplied as per order or at an unreasonable quality. Returns must be reported in writing within 7 days of pickup/delivery. No returns will be accepted without a return authority which can be obtained from us. allsigns print and design aim to provide our customers with the highest quality service combined with the ideal product to suit your specific needs. If you do have a returns enquiry, please call us to discuss your options.
Terms and Conditions are correct at time of publication (11/02/2020).
Terms and Conditions are subject to change